My favorite meal.

 Hi everyone, today i'm going to talk about food, who don't really like the food? jajajaja, my favorite meal is the chicken chop suey, or just the chinease food that we eat in Chile, because the real chinease food seems too diferent. But the chicken chop suey it is something else, because it is chicken with vegetables, maybe a little bit of spicy, and tasty as hell jajaj. It is made with chicken (obviously) in medium pieces, also with vegetables like onion, broccoli, cauliflower, bean sprout, carrots, and with all those and adding cornstarch it is make a sauce. This is my favorite food, because we have a lot of chinease restaurants near us, so since when i was young , me and my family went a lot to those restaurants and it is what i always order (until today jaja). I think this meal seems more healthy that it really is, because the soja and the cornstarch affects in a negative ways when they are eating in a lot of quantity, but if you barely eat it you will don't have problems. I totally recomend it!!!






Comentarios

  1. I like chop suey to, but i don´t eat meat, I need a vegetarian chop suey for eat jiji

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I love Chinese food, it's so delicious!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chinese food is one of the bests (at least the chilean style), It´s so tasty and delicious.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. chinease --> Chinese

    soja --> soy

    you will don't have --> you will not have



    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Why i'm studying Sound Engineering?

My Autobiography: