My favorite piece of technology

 

Hi friends!! Today i will talk about technology and what is my favorite item.

I think i could choose a lot of objects for my favorite, my cellphone, my computer, my console, but y would choose my headphones. This is because i use them to do my favorite thing, listen to music, and with this i could listen music quiet, and without bother anyone. Also i use them to work on my music projects, producing, mixing, mastering, etc. The headphones afects a lot my life, because with this i can listen to music in all the places, in the metro, the university, in the street, in the court, etc. I have three types of headphones, my in-ears, my wireless, and wired headphones, and i use them for diferent situations, the first of those i used in my house, because they are comfortable and simple, the second one i use when i'm moving it, like runing or traveling in metro, the last one i used to work, because they are more profesional and they are made it for that. I absolutly recomend it, but use them carefully, don't use it with high volume.




Comentarios

  1. could listen music quiet, and without bother anyone. --> could listen music quietly, and without bothering anyone.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why i'm studying Sound Engineering?

My Autobiography: