My favorite photo.

 Hello guys, today i'm going to show you what my favorite photo is, and also talk about it.

I have problems to choose one of the thousand photos i have, there are a lot of good ones that i have affection, but i choose one that i will show you down here. Truly i don't have idea who took it, but probably it was my mom, because it shows me and my grandfather, seating at the zoo, and that way out was with my mothers family. It was taken a lot of years ago, when i was 3 or 4 years, that was like 17 years ago. I like this photo because my grandfather died and this is one of the fews pictures i have with him, and this bring me back a lot of memories, and also because the way out to the zoo, was my favorite when i was a child.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Why i'm studying Sound Engineering?

My Autobiography: