My Autobiography:

 

Hello!! I'm Tomás Cerna and i will show you a part of my life.

I born in Santiago de Chile, i actually am 21 years old, and when i was 2 years i pased to live in Providencia to Puente Alto ('High Bridge' for the connoisseurs jajaja), and this is where i live since.

I live with my family, specifically with my both parents, my 15 years old brother and my cat named 'Batman'.

All my school period it was in one school, called 'El Bosque', that is near to my home, like 10 minutes walking. There i met friends that we see us until today. Then i pased to university, to study Sound Engineering. 

In my free time i like to listen a lot of music, it distract me, and often i listen hip hop or rock music, but i actually listen a little bit of everithing. Other of my hobbies are the sports, in general, i like to watch and play many sports, i'm not good at it, but i defend me jajaja. My favorite sports are football (not soccer jajaja), and basketball, and my favorite teams of each sports are Universidad de Chile and the Utah Jazz.

And here a photo with my cat.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. DUD I feel the same! like Tom Holland explains
    Why gringos called american football if they don't use their feet?????
    here I put that part of the video when he talks about it

    https://youtu.be/LaWfEJVDF44
    https://youtu.be/LaWfEJVDF44
    I m mad because I can´t put it well with the blue letters

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Jajaja, yessss, it doesn't make any sense, and don't worry i will copy paste the link now jajaja

      Eliminar
  3. Hi! the name of your cat is amazing! it's a really good name!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I born in Santiago de Chile --> I was born

    that is near to my home, --> that is near my home

    we see us --> we see each other

    but i actually listen a --> but i actually listen to a

    but i defend me --> but I get by




    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Why i'm studying Sound Engineering?